Delta Airlines has launched a new offer giving it SkyMiles and Northwest’s WorldPerk members an additional 500 bonus miles when purchasing any round trip from their website (delta.com).
Delta Air Lines is offering SkyMiles members 500 bonus miles when they purchase a roundtrip flight at delta.com between April 28 and May 31, 2009.
Northwest WorldPerks members also may earn 500 bonus miles when they purchase a qualifying flight at nwa.com.
“Delta.com’s share of tickets sold has grown by an unprecedented 50 percent since 2007. We’re bringing back the delta.com booking bonus for a limited time as a thank you to our customers for their loyalty,” said Josh Weiss, managing director of
delta.com. “We also invite customers who may book travel on other sites to visit delta.com and experience its many features and benefits, including Delta’s lowest available fares.”
Delta.com offers customers the airline’s lowest available fares, as well as many services and conveniences available exclusively on the airline’s Web site, including:
- No direct ticketing charges or online booking fees;
- A Best Fare Guarantee, which ensures customers get the best Delta fares on the
web or their money back; Online
check-in, including international itineraries and baggage check;
- SkyMiles Award redemption, including multiple airline partners’ Award availability
and easy management of SkyMiles frequent flyer accounts;
- Seating assignment changes;
flight status, including the ability to sign up for real-time flightupdates;
- Live online chat with a Delta agent who can assist with an online booking; and
- The opportunity to purchase Delta Sky Club™ One-Day, 30-day and annual passes,
hotel rooms, rental cars and carbon offsets.
No enrollment is required, and there is no limit on the number of bonus miles earned with this promotion. Additional information is available about the SkyMiles program at delta.com/skymiles and the WorldPerks program at nwa.com/worldperks.